Ni Hao Teacher Education Center
Teaching is first and foremost a ‘’helping profession’’ which depends on the relationship created between the teacher and the learner.
(David Freeman, 1990)
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
This training program is designed to focus on mandarin teacher’s effectiveness and emphasizing education as the key to US future. Empowering Effective Teaching is designed to help teachers to increase their control of the class, build and enhance confidence, develop techniques to understand the mindset of the students so that teaching can be made effective. This workshop promises to be a meaningful, informative, and practical way to bring concepts to practice when addressing student’s all issues in a classroom setting.
OUTCOMES OF THE WORKSHOP
1. The programme enables the effective use of strategies for student with:
2. Attention and Concentration Problems
3. Detailed Psychological and Educational Assessment
4. Intervention and Remedial Planning
5. Strategies to make effective classroom teaching and management